So you’re a foodie with a restaurant addiction. No worries!
That’s why there’s Philadelphia’s Center City Restaurant Week. Even if you’re still pinching pennies from the holidays, certainly there’s always room for some food love at these prices.
Three-course lunch, $20. Three-course dinner, $35.
Center City District Restaurant Week returns this Sunday, January 18-23 & 25-30!
Participating restaurants offer three-course dinners for only $35 per person. In addition, many participating restaurants will also offer a three-course lunch for $20.
Use m.CenterCityPhila.org to search participating restaurants, check menus and make reservations on your phone! Thanks to Celebrity Cruises, you can park for free at selected garages on January 22 & 29!
Click here to get your parking voucher.
Keep up with the latest Restaurant Week news on Twitter @PhilaRestWeek.
And don’t forget about dessert! This year’s menus have some out of this world desserts that will have your sweet tooth buzzing. Check out these drool-worthy sweets below:
- Abe Fisher – Bacon & Egg Cream with maple custard and chocolate foam
- Aldine – Chocolate Mousse with duck skin and sea salt
- High St. on Market – Sunchoke Custard with black walnut brittle and apple
- Brauhaus Schmitz – Brezelauflauf – pretzel bread pudding with toasted hazelnuts, dark and white chocolate, white chocolate
- And then there’s always the classics like Max Brennar’s crepes and Buddakan’s famous Dip Sum Doughnuts.